Each financial year NHS Organisations are required to complete strategic and operational planning. SCW plays a big part in supporting our STP/ ICS/CCG customers across the south of England to prepare their plans. Here is an insight into the process and some of the key documents...
The process includes –
- Providing contracting, finance and analytical support to specified STP/ ICS/CCGs across the south of England
- Contributing to operationalising the commissioning intentions reflected in the local plans via the implementation of the most appropriate contractual form and payment mechanism, in accordance with national guidance & flexibilities.
- The process is determined by published guidance, deadlines, templates and national consultations as appropriate – NHS Standard Contract & National Tariff Payment System.
- We review and model the potential impact of the consultations in terms of financial and contractual risk, providing mitigating options and advice as appropriate.
- The process is led at a local level by the respective embedded Deputy Director and MDT Associate Director in liaison with the CCG/STP lead, depending on the local footprint
The following documents provide information on how we are supporting our customers.