East Berkshire CCG/Frimley ICS needed a way to efficiently collate performance data to enable them to effectively manage contracts and proactively support multiple general practices to reduce variation. The data is needed to meet the requirements set out in the Memorandum of Understanding for the delegation of primary care functions by NHS England.
SCW co-designed a comprehensive dashboard to provide a single source of data for the required national metrics, utilising Tableau’s easily understandable visualisation technology. With the ability to have a four way comparison at CCG, Primary Care Network or GP practice level Frimley was able to turn their data into insights to enable them to proactively monitor performance.
The dashboard contains valuable information on capacity and performance for GP practices. Data provided includes but is not limited to:
- Practice Profile information
- QOF achievement, Prevalence and Outcome metrics by indicator
- Immunisations and Vaccinations
- Friends and Family survey metrics
- E-Referrals service metric
- Deprivation/ list size changes
- Acute activity, A&E and E-referral and Out Patient Activity