Person-centred care is the ultimate goal for health and care. But will the growth of virtual care help or hinder this ambition.
SCW is partnering with the Kings Fund to deliver
a panel session where we delve deeper into this new way of working. The webinar
and user engagement in the delivery of virtual care’ is being streamed
live on 10 March 12.00-1.00pm. Register
now to secure your place.
2020 saw a
huge leap in the delivery of virtual health and care, with encouraging lessons
for the current crisis and beyond. But has the speed of innovation been at the
expense of inclusive people and patient-centred care?
In this free online event we’ll explore what we can learn from the innovations that have accelerated during the pandemic and how we can involve patients and users in the development of future virtual health and care solutions.
Webinar panellists are:
- Tara Donnelly, Chief Digital Officer, NHSX
- Marco Francis, Technology Enabled Care Lead, Bristol City Council
- André Wilkinson, Service User·
- Preeti Mehta, Senior Project Manager, Digital Transformation, SCW
- David Maguire, Senior Analyst, The King's Fund
The session will focus on:
- What can we learn from how changes during COVID-19 have affected the provision of health and care and the move to developing a person-centred approach?
- How to ensure inclusivity for people who may not want, or be able, to access virtual care, and accessibility for those who do?
- What changes in behaviour are needed to support new ways of delivering and receiving care?
- What role does virtual care play as part of the prevention agenda?
- What can we do to help and engage people going forward?
To find out more visit Patient and user engagement in the delivery of virtual care | The King's Fund or email firstname.lastname@example.org