Kate has 17 years’ experience in the commercial sector, central government and the NHS and, as a senior manager, has a track record in delivering complex, multi-stakeholder contracts. She has worked in the media centre at the Department of Health and lead teams advising Secretaries of State for Health on reputation and media handling. She held social marketing roles at PCTs and SHAs and recently lead the delivery of a large-scale contract with 14 Local Authorities in the South West, using evidence-based social marketing techniques to deliver positive changes in lifestyle behaviours across large scale populations. As head of SCW’s Public Health Action team, she works with Local Authorities and STPs, focusing on prevention and behaviour change.
- Social marketing and behaviour change expertise
- Strong background in insight generation and qualitative evaluation
- Close working with Public Health England
- Strong internal and external communication skills
- Extensive experience of working with public health teams within Local Authorities to deliver change
- Provision of robust project and programme management
- A skilled manager, pulling together teams to deliver complex programmes of work.