We support you to talk, listen and respond to your multiple stakeholders, making sure the voices which matter are really heard.
Whether looking for communications to support interoperability, or engagement to support the development of new models of care, our specialist team has significant experience of supporting major organisational and system change. We can provide experience in leading communications across multiple complex systems as well as skills in stakeholder management in high-profile political contexts and in public engagement and formal public consultation.
We also provide strategic leadership across systems and organisations from day one of an Integrated Care System. We are experienced in delivering both internal and external strategies, including engagement and managing stakeholders to drive the right behavioural change across a system. We help with the following:
With long-standing patient and public engagement experience we cover everything from small scale programmes which provide patient input to pathway redesign, to management of large scale public consultations. Core patient engagement services include:
- Patient and public engagement planning and implementation
- GP surgery communications
A combination of creativity, experience and knowledge, but most of all a shared 'can do' attitude to provide you with the best support, advice and project management.
- Training and support with digital communications channels
- Online engagement tools
- Digital and social media management
- Animation and video production including filming and photography
- Fresh and creative graphic design for literature, advertising and print services
- Web design and creation - professional websites that are accessible, standard compliant and cross-browser compatible
- Copy writing and editorial services
Whether looking to bring individual patient experiences into the commissioning process, or seeking support to manage formal public consultations on major service change, our strategic communications offer includes the following:
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Strategic leadership across ICS and STPs
- Capacity and capability reviews of local in-house teams and organisational development to support creation of shared services
- Development of change narrative/publication production
- Crisis and media management
- Press relations and media outreach
- Reputation and crisis management, including on-call
- Service transformation project support