Various NHS Staff and Health Care Professionals require access to the Directory of Services.
111 staff access the DoS automatically through NHS Pathways.
For direct access we recommend MiDoS but this is currently only available in some regions.
Where MiDoS is not locally commissioned it is possible to have access to the DoS through the Mobile Directory within DoS: NHS Service Finder.To get a log-in account set up, simply visit: https://www.pathwaysdos.nhs.uk click ‘Request an account’, and fill in the form.
Be sure to include the specific service/organisation you are linked to and be sure to request access to the correct DoS region; South Central or South West.
- There is a change to service demographics
- A change in the clinical capability of a service
- Any GP practice mergers/closures or GP clinical system upgrades
- GP training / protected learning time dates
- New local NHS services planned or already commissioned/available
- Any service experiencing severe capacity issues or other factors which impact access to a service (e.g. a terrorist event or loss of power).