SCW finance professionals are here to support healthcare organisations with a flexible menu of services.From making sure a business is in line with Department of Health and Social Care, NHS England and NHS Improvement reporting requirements, to ensuring complete understanding of accounts and forward planning, to developing financial modelling for care systems and pathways redesign, to working with local health systems to develop payment mechanisms, SCW finance professionals are here to support healthcare organisations with a flexible menu of service offers.
We help with the following:
Reliable and professional finance service, underpinned by robust governance controls.
- Statutory and mandatory reporting
- Audit support
Compliance with governance requirements
A comprehensive set of transactional services by professionally trained staff who understand the requirements and have a clear set of deliverables.
- Control accounts
- Financial systems maintenance
- Cash forecasting and management
- Payables and receivables
- VAT returns
Our professionals work closely with you to provide end-to-end accountancy services.
- Performance reporting
- Programme budgeting reporting
- Management accounting
Working with local health systems to model the financial impact of care systems and pathway redesigns.
- Working with commissioners and providers to develop baseline and future state financial models
- Contributing to the development of the official business case, and to procurement process and stakeholder engagement
Development of payment mechanisms
Working with local health systems to develop payment mechanisms and funding flows for elements of the system, so as to meet the needs of the system as a whole, using experience and knowledge collated and honed from our work other successful health economies.
- Working with individual provider and commissioner organisations to fully understand their costs
- Developing options and models for potential payment mechanisms and funding flows so as to explore the impact of each on all participating organisations