We recognise that to deliver effective services an organisation needs their people to be equipped to both support the challenges being faced today, and to be confident in delivering solutions for the future.
We offer a range of HR and OD services, policies and processes which will attract, support, build, develop and retain your team of experts to deliver across a local, regional or national level. This includes transactional service support, as well as expert advice and leadership in all areas of people management and development.
Benefit from the ConsultHR website to easily and securely access all your HR documents and a single point of contact for all HR email and telephone queries, recruitment and payroll processing services.
- Access your bespoke ConsultHR Portal which hosts all your policies, procedures, standard forms and contacts safely and securely.
- End-to-end recruitment services.
- Automation of transactional processes, expenses, training, employee and manager self-service.
- Payroll and pension services.
- Statutory and mandatory training via your Learning Management System.
Advisory and coaching services
Day-to-day advice on all employment matters including:
- Development and management of your HR policies, procedures and guidance.
- Audit and reviews of employment issues, contracts, terms and conditions.
- Employee coaching and mentoring.
- Employee relations and employee performance.
- Employee engagement.
- Staff learning and development.
Strategic and consultancy expertise
Expert advice and leadership in areas including service review, key performance indicators, and reporting on HR metrics such as attendance, payroll costs, staffing numbers and turnover.
Your dedicated senior HR Business Partner can provide expert advice and leadership in key strategic areas such as service reviews, performance and reporting on key measures. We advise on management development and bespoke training, and offer help with procurement of external providers through our flexible service resource in the following areas:
- Change management, restructures, redeployments, TUPE transfers
- Talent management
- Workforce planning and programme and project management
- Organisation development
- Specialist HR and Equality and Diversity service procurement and advice
The Trade Union (Facility Time Publication Requirements) Regulation 2017
The Trade Union (Facility Time Publication Requirements) Regulations 2017 came into force on the 1st April 2017. These regulations place a legislative requirement on relevant public sector employers to collate and publish, on an annual basis, a range of data on the amount and cost of facility time within their organisation. Facility Time is the provision of paid or unpaid time off from an employee’s normal role to undertake Trade Union duties and activities as a Trade Union representative. SCW is pleased to publishour fully paid facility time information for the period 1 April 2017 to 31March 2018.