Through partnerships with NHS and non-NHS organisations, including NHS England, CCGs, local authorities, foundation trusts and social enterprises, we continue to deliver against our stated purpose - supporting our customers to achieve the best possible outcomes for people, communities and populations.
Our impact in 2020/21
We are proud to have been able to support health and social care organisations during the COVID-19 pandemic. Here are some of our key achievements:
- Supported 2,000+ primary care workers to work remotely (a 700% increase)
- Enabled 235,872 online consultations since the rapid rollout of Attend Anywhere in March 2020
- 97% of GP practices now have the capability to use total triage and online consultations
- Supported two of the seven NHS regions with communications and engagement for regional Incident Control Centres, ICSs, STPs, CCGs and Nightingale hospitals
- On-boarded 1,500+ returning clinicians to the national COVID-19 Clinical Assessment Service, 70,000+ patients supported in just 11 weeks
- Identified 8,000 additional beds across 149 independent sector providers
- COVID-19 vaccination planning, geospatial modelling and mapping support covering a population of 20+million
- 709 national urgent dental care hubs and 6,169 opticians mapped using GIS travel time analysis to reveal the accessibility of services to the population
- Achieved the highest ever flu vaccine uptake for over 65s and preschool 2-3 year-olds
- 10 CCGs, 4 ICSs, 93 PCNs and 3.4 million people were covered through our Insight Population Analytics Service
Read more about the impact we make in our case studies.