We provide customer-specific analytical services at national, STP, CCG, service or pathway level.
We work with internal and external partners to deliver all aspects of your analytics products, from dynamic modelling to local and national benchmarking. We help shape and navigate your options for delivery based on data and Information Governance challenges.
Working as part of wider transformation delivery we ensure there is effective evidence for change and support you to deliver real benefit from analytics. We help with the following:
- Assistance with whole system review and transformation. This includes system modelling and analysis, predictive analytics and new models of care and population health management, including benchmarking, RightCare and QIPP opportunities.
- Bespoke analysis and benchmarking
Modelling from the system through to pathway level
- Design and delivery of web-based or standalone systems
- Web-based data collection, processing and visualisation
- System dynamic modelling and simulation modelling
- The use of whole system intelligence and the modelling of solutions provide valuable insights to enable you to develop plans that are credible and evidenced. These plans move you towards delivering integrated system-wide population health management.
- Delivering an effective approach to modelling and evaluating the effectiveness of different interventions at an organisational, system, regional and national scale
- Providing expertise in Microsoft Office suite, SQL, R-reporting, Python, Tableau and Power BI