Our team of independent communications and engagement specialists work on a consultancy basis to give you the skills and resources you need when you need them. We deliver effective communications and engagement to multiple stakeholders.
In the rapidly changing health and social care world, excellence in communications and public engagement has never been more important.
We deliver strategy, planning and operational support for organisations and systems, and can work with your local communications and engagement teams to develop their skills and supplement your resources.
We help you with the following:
Patient and public engagement
With long-standing patient and public engagement experience, we cover everything from small scale programmes that provide patient input to pathway redesign, to the management of large-scale public consultations. We use a wide range of approaches including:
- Survey development and analysis
- Focus groups
- Patient experience groups
- Stakeholder events
- Multi-channelled social media engagement
- Online engagement
- Partnership with community and patient groups.
Working with you from start to finish – helping you to scope out your engagement programme and map your stakeholders, assessing your readiness to engage or consult and assisting you to evaluate your feedback and your level of engagement.
A combination of creativity, experience and knowledge, but most of all a shared 'can do' attitude to provide you with the best communications support, advice and project management.
- Training and support with digital communications channels
- Online engagement tools
- Digital and social media management
- Animation and video production including filming and photography
- Fresh and creative graphic design for literature, advertising and print services
- Web design and creation - professional websites that are accessible, standard compliant and cross-browser compatible
- Copywriting and editorial services
Whether looking to bring individual patient experiences into the commissioning process or seeking support to manage formal public consultations on major service change, our strategic communications offer includes the following:
- Stakeholder analysis and management
- Strategic leadership across ICSs and STPs
- Capacity and capability reviews of local in-house teams and organisational development to support the creation of shared services
- Development of change narrative/publication production
- Crisis and media management
- Press relations and media outreach
- Reputation and crisis management, including on-call
- Service transformation project support
SCW are proud to be members of The Consultation Institute, a not-for-profit best practice Institute, promoting high-quality public and stakeholder consultation in the public, private and voluntary sectors.