Providing complete support and specialist expertise for your financial management processes. Our finance professionals offer a flexible menu of financial services to support you with strategic finance decisions and system-based payment mechanisms.
We support a variety of health and care organisations, from smaller independents to Primary Care Networks to larger NHS Providers, with a full suite of services. These include financial reporting, transactional services, accountancy services, financial modelling, and development of payment mechanisms – all tailored for your business and underpinned by governance processes and best practice.
- Reliable and professional finance service, underpinned by robust governance controls including:
- Statutory and mandatory reporting
- Audit support
- Compliance with governance requirements
A comprehensive set of transactional services by professionally trained staff who understand the requirements and have a clear set of deliverables.
- Control accounts
- Financial systems maintenance
- Cash forecasting and management
- Payables and receivables
- VAT returns
Our professionals work closely with you to provide end-to-end accountancy services such as:
- Performance reporting
- Programme budgeting reporting
- Management accounting
Working with local health systems to model the financial impact of care systems and pathway redesigns.
- Working with commissioners and providers to develop baseline and future state financial models
- Contributing to the development of the official business case, and to the procurement process and stakeholder engagement
Development of payment mechanisms
Working with local health systems to develop payment mechanisms and funding flows for elements of the system, so as to meet the needs of the system as a whole, using experience and knowledge collated and honed from our work other successful health economies.
- Working with individual provider and commissioner organisations to fully understand their costs
- Developing options and models for potential payment mechanisms and funding flows so as to explore the impact of each on all participating organisations