Robust, reliable technology is key for any organisation. Our IT services provide you with effective and reliable technology solutions.
We ensure your IT operations run smoothly with our comprehensive end-to-end and fully supported technology packages so that you can focus on achieving better healthcare outcomes.
Our end-to-end services include:
- Asset management
- Service desk and desktop engineering services
- Infrastructure and network support including robust cybersecurity protection
- IT training and data storage and management
We ensure that all your IT equipment and software meet current environmental legislation standards and guidance set out by NHS Digital.
- IT service management.
- Hardware and software provision.
Servicedesk/Desktop engineering services
Our dedicated service desk provides a single point of contact to resolve all IT service and software incidents. IT colleagues coordinate and respond to problems, issues, and service requests.
- Access to one telephone number and email address providing a single point of contact for all troubleshooting.
- Online web portal to log and manage calls with access to FAQs and self-help guidance.
- First-time fix, or cascade to a technical engineer where applicable.
- A one-stop-shop for IT advice and guidance.
- The following desktop services provide and support a fully functional computer:
- IT technical consultancy.
- Remote and on-site helpdesk support.
- Mobile computing and remote access solutions.
- Information and cybersecurity.
Infrastructure and networks support
Support and monitoring services ensure the continued availability of core networks, hardware, and software systems. (As set out in the CCG/Practice agreement terms governing the provision and receipt of GP Systems of Choice (GPSoC) services and GP IT services)
- Clinical and non-clinical system support
- Comprehensive clinical and non-clinical systems training, systems optimisation, and data quality services
- Telephony services provision and support
- Strategic services and programme or project support
- IT disaster recovery and business continuity
- Server and network provision and support
- GP IT service packages
Providing comprehensive clinical and non-clinical system training, systems optimisation, and data quality services
- Storage and data management
- Ensuring backup devices, restoration, and verification software and services are adequately tested.
- Provision of uninterruptible power supply (UPS), with battery backup.
- Network support software for remote access and support.
- Online backup and restoration.
- Data storage and backup.
- System integration and data sharing protocols.
- Information and cybersecurity
For more information visit the IT training website.