The mental health clinical team works at all levels across the landscape, with expertise ranging from commissioning and governance, frontline roles as registered clinicians, psychological expertise, mental health data analytics and high-quality project management.
Our experience of working at PCN and place level, with ICSs and providers at system level, and with the national and regional NHSE/I teams gives our clinical team a strong understanding of the broader mental health context. We're able to share this learning and best practice when delivering projects.
Our role within the system means that we are well-placed to act as impartial partner and critical friend to your planned change. We are passionate about supporting shared approaches to collaboration and joined-up working between colleagues.
- System view - We can create a system view for your needs, for example with dashboards, reconciliation of finances and use of the Mental Health Investment Standard, whilst ensuring transformation is aligned to strategic direction and national policies.
- Evidence-based practice - Our clinically led mental health team work with colleagues to provide insightful, multidisciplinary approaches within seven different elements; medicine optimisation, clinical effectiveness, clinical quality, care navigation service, clinical coding and audit, service review and evaluation, and clinical expertise.
- Transformation and change programmes - Our solutions are tailored to meet the needs of each project and ensure value for money. We ensure programmes and projects are aligned to the strategic direction of your system.
- Engagement - Our extensive experience in engagement enables us to gather rich quantitative and qualitative data for analysis and provides meaningful opportunities for patients.
- Data optimisation and digital solutions - We are passionate about using data creatively to raise the profile and maximise insight into mental health. We combine leadership and expertise from across SCW, innovative business intelligence products and a variety of analytical principles and approaches for sustainable solutions.
- Find out more about working with the dedicated mental health team in our transformation consultancy team on mental health solutions