The knowledge and experience of our award-winning procurement team ensure you are in safe hands when it comes to managing complex procurement projects and sourcing supplies.
Expertise ranges from supporting an innovative new delivery model with a cost-effective end-to-end clinical procurement solution, to reducing the costs of non-clinical spend.
Our procurement team help with the following:
Healthcare procurement and market management
We provide a flexible choice of clinical procurement services led by healthcare procurement and market management specialists. You are supported by a team that has a deep understanding of health systems, national strategies and programmes.
- Management of robust trusted and compliant end-to-end procurements.
- Tailored procurement strategies to meet local commissioning /recommissioning needs. This ranges from competitive tendering exercises through to collaborative and compliant assurance and due diligence processes
- Dedicated project management to specific procurement/recommissioning projects or wider contract/procurement programme coordination.
- Innovative and thorough market assessment and development to align with local health needs.
- Support to emerging Integrated Care Systems, Provider Collaboratives and Place-based Partnerships in developing new models of care.
- Ongoing support for commercial aspects of service mobilisation.
- Support in the procurement aspects of business cases.
- Specialist procurement advice, education and consultancy.
- Assessment of requirements to national standards, such as ISAP.
- In-depth understanding of primary care contracting and procurement options.
Using self-service eCommerce solutions we ensure your Purchase2Pay (P2P) process is well-governed with high levels of compliance. We make it simple for staff to make the best value purchase decisions through:
- Using spend analysis and benchmarking – we work closely with our customer’s budget holders to ensure increased value from the P2P process
- Procurement catalogues – web style catalogues are managed to ensure compliance to an agreed range but with simple ‘self-service’ functionality
- Cash-releasing savings – delivered through collaborative contracting linked to transactional procurement compliance management
Non-clinical project procurement
Through our centralised specialist procurement team we deliver robust, compliant, responsive support for our customers in areas such as bespoke ICT system solutions, specialist consultancy and hardware solutions.
Dynamic Purchasing System
Our Dynamic Purchasing System speeds up the procurement of commonly sourced goods and services. The tool saves time and energy for customers, providers and suppliers alike. We are currently using it to procure clinical services such as orthodontic services, bespoke consultancy services, ICT hardware and software solutions. Trusts are also looking at how the tool could help them to procure high-end cost products such as pacemakers.